In the new reality workplace dramedy, Addicted to Beauty, Oxygen pulls back the curtain on the tantalizing world of medi-spas as seen through the eyes of the larger-than-life staff at one of the country's hottest beauty enhancement facilities, Changes Plastic Surgery and Spa.
Addicted to Beauty follows the outrageous staff at Changes Plastic Surgery and Spa, located in Southern California. Dianne York-Goldman, socialite and marketing expert, has brought her over-the-top employees from her previous spa to help with this new venture with well-known plastic surgeon Dr. Gilbert Lee. The staff includes: Gary, the flamboyant and outspoken receptionist; Ronnie, the eccentric concierge; Natasha, Dianne's levelheaded assistant; and Shannyn, the whip-cracking spa manager. However, this group may be no match for Melanie (aka, "Mel"), Dr. Lee's no-nonsense office manager who is not afraid of giving out tough love.
- Episode 7 & 8: Finale Natasha's absence from the pajama party results in a blowout with Dianne. Dr. Lee demands the spa staff come up with a marketing plan to save their jobs leaving everyone questioning their future at Changes.
- Client Before & After Here are client before and after photos from episode 3.
- Fantastic Plastic Staff The staff of Changes Plastic Surgery and Spa get a virtual makeover using the Fantastic Plastic Makeover.
- Episode 6: Who's the Boss? Preparations for a VIP pajama party push Dianne and Natasha's relationship to the limit, prompting Dr. Lee to step in to try and keep the peace.
- Dianne Meet Dianne from the new show "Addicted to Beauty".