Wow, my date with Adam was a hot mess…me looking hot and him being a mess. First of all, Gary is to blame ... go figure! When Adam asked me for my number I was trying to think of a polite excuse not to give it to him when Gary thought he would speak for me and say yes. So being the sweet girl I am, I had to say yes. So here I am on a date with Adam, a pharmaceutical rep that wants to do business with Dr. Lee, and the first thing that comes to my mind when we sit down is: Stop staring at my girls!
I continue to tell him that I am a daddy’s girl and he automatically thinks that he will be best friends with my dad. Adam continued to dig himself deeper in the “tool” dater category by mentioning he liked to go on pub crawls in ugly Christmas sweaters ... He owns 3 or 4… YIKES!! The real kicker is when he said I looked like a dancer as he looked me up and down with molesting eyes and then asked if I liked to be thrown around. Check please. DATE OVER!! NEXT! Oh, and his laugh…come on!
Gary definitely got it the next day. Adam is not my style. He has no swag about him and doesn’t push my swoon button. He isn’t the type that could keep me in my place and I need that… Someone to keep me on my toes at all times!
- Sexy Scuba Instructor Dean and his scuba diving instructor share a love for two things: scuba diving and tattoos!
- Natasha's Candids Check out Natasha's candid pictures.
- Season 1 Cast: Where are they now? Get caught up with your favorites from the Dance Your Ass Off season 1 cast!
- Tori: Real Housewife of Hollywood Tori is a true housewife. Whether she's cooking, cleaning or spending time with her family, she does it all in the heart of Hollywood.
- Episode 7 & 8: Finale Natasha's absence from the pajama party results in a blowout with Dianne. Dr. Lee demands the spa staff come up with a marketing plan to save their jobs leaving everyone questioning their future at Changes.